Eligible Western Student Employees:
- Nominees must be Western Washington University student employees. Student employees include the following categories: work study (on- or off-campus), institutionally funded, non-uniform (salaried students) and graduate assistants.
- Completion of (3) months full-time or (6) months part-time employment.
- Student must be in good academic standing.
The selection committee will rate the following qualities for each nominee:
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution
- Community and Campus Service
Please email forms to: email@example.com
Process for the Winner:
The campus winner will be chosen by the selection committee in April 2019. A regional winner is then submitted to the national competition. The national winner is then selected and given the award during National Student Employment Week.
If chosen as the state winner,
the student moves on to compete at the
regional level. A regional winner is then submitted to the national competition.
The national winner is then selected and given the award during
National Student Employment Week.
The WWU SEOTY award winner will be announced at a celebratory reception for all nominees and their supervisors and co-workers.