Current Private Scholarships sorted by Deadline
93 scholarships on 10 pages
Student of Recovery | Date Posted: 01/09/2019
Landmark Recovery is offering their scholarship to incoming or current undergraduates.
- Currently enrolled or are an incoming student at a college or university
- Write a 1,000 word essay
Please see website below for specific deadlines and requirements.
Application Location: https://landmarkrecovery.com/students-of-recovery-scholarship/
Women in STEM Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/29/2019
One $5,000 scholarship, one $3,000 scholarship, and one $2,000 scholarship to female international/DACA students who are currently enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a STEM degree program at a program MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada.
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time STEM degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be a female international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable.
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
Application Location: https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/scholarships/women-in-stem/
Belluck & Fox
Belluck & Fox Scholarship Essay | Date Posted: 05/22/2019
Belluck & Fox is hosting its third $10,000 annual scholarship essay contest. (10) different award amounts are granted to deserving students throughout the U.S. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist with educational efforts, as well as raise awareness for Mesothelioma, and its effects.
Please see website for more details.
Amount: $100 - $5,000
Application Location: https://www.mesotheliomahelp.org/scholarship/
Bachus & Schanker
Bachus & Schanker, LLC Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/16/2019
LLC is proud to announce their $2,000 semiannual scholarship for students attending a 4-year university with a 3.0 GPA minimum. The scholarship can be used to assist with cost of tuition. Applicants must write an 800 word essay about their opinion on the importance of the 7th Amendment and how it affects their life.
Please see website for more details.
Application Location: http://www.coloradolaw.net/scholarship/
Ameri Care Services
College Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/02/2019
Ameri Care Services is offering a college scholarship to help promote the growth of today's youth. This scholarship is for all college students in an accredited science program at a private college or university.
To be eligible, students must:
-Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher
-Provide college transcripts to prove current full-time enrollment
For more information, please visit the website below:
Application Location: http://www.americareservices.com/about/college-scholarship
CardRates.com Financial Futures Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/13/2019
CardRates.com is proud to offer the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Majoring in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, management, and others related to the personal finance industry
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior are eligible)
For more information, visit the website listed below:
Application Location: http://www.cardrates.com/scholarship/
TwinStar Community Foundation
Higher Education Scholarships | Date Posted: 06/04/2019
This scholarship application is for higher education students attending an academic, vocational, or technical school; who graduated high school in 2018 or earlier.
- The applicant must be a member of TwinStar Credit Union, in good standing.
- Must have graduated high school before 2018.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
*applications can also be picked up at the Scholarship Center OM 285
Application Location: https://www.twinstarcu.com/scholarships
Debt-Free Scholarship | Date Posted: 06/27/2019
- Min. 3.0 GPA
- Full or part time enrollment for fall quarter
- US Citizen or legal resident
For more information. visit the website below:
Application Location: https://www.solvable.com//scholarship/
Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/28/2018
Intellias is pleased to announce their software engineering scholarship program. Their goal is to provide an educational grant for students who are passionate about software engineering.
- Must be a high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student
- Plan on/currently studying software engineering, computer science, applied math, or any other program related to software development
- You have a minimum composite SAT score of 1400 or ACT score of 25
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- You have a passion for software engineering and technology
For more information, visit the website below:
Application Location: https://www.intellias.com/scholarship/
Computer Science Scholarship | Date Posted: 05/03/2019
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university, residing in the United States
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be passionate about computer engineering
Please see the website below for more details.
Application Location: https://www.apriorit.com/student-scholarships