Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
Western Washington University is offering a scholarship program for non-traditional students. This scholarship is funded through the WWU tuition waiver program and will be awarded for winter and spring quarters of the year it's offered.
The Non-Traditional Scholarship (in combination with other tuition waivers) cannot exceed the cost of tuition on a quarterly basis. This tuition waiver can only be applied to state-supported programs. It cannot be applied to Extended Education coursework, including, but not limited to, online, self-paced, TESOL, RN to BSN, recreation courses, and study-abroad, including faculty-led programs.
- Be a Washington State resident
- Demonstrate financial need as defined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits)
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- In addition, students must meet one or more of the of the following non-traditional student criteria: Displaced Homemaker, Dislocated Worker, Delayed College Enrollment, Students with Dependents, Students with Disabilities, Foster Youth, and/or Non-Citizen Students with HB 1079 Status