Chuckanut Health Foundation
Lois Jean Roberts Memorial Nursing Scholarship
Chuckanut Health Foundation wants to expand and promote students to attend qualified nursing programs within Whatcom County. These include programs from Whatcom Community College, Bellingham Technical College, Western Washington University or Skagit Valley College.
- be accepted into one of the nursing programs mentioned above
- reside in Whatcom County or have graduated from a Whatcom County high school.
Please see the website below for more information.
Application Location: http://www.chuckanuthealthfoundation.org/nursing-scholarships-2/
2019-2020 WWU Alumni Association Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
The Western Alumni Association is proud to offer Western students the opportunity to receive the WWU Alumni Association Scholarship for Undergraduate Students. Recipients of this honor are students who are making a difference in their communities, and contributing greatly to Western by actively participating in the life of the university.
- Applicants must be one of the following:
--Full time Western student (taking a minimum of 12 credits)
--High school senior intending to become a full-time Western student
beginning Fall 2019
--College transfer intending to become a full time Western student beginning
- GPA minimum cumulative:
--Currently in college - GPA of 3.10
--Currently in high school - GPA of 3.50
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate study
- Applicants must be admitted to Western to receive the scholarship
- Applicants must submit FAFSA for scholarship consideration
- Applicants need not be related to or know any alumni to apply
- This is a need-based scholarship to fill need, not exceed it
- Preference will be given to those with financial need
- Active students within their community, who participate in leadership building activities, provide service to others, and succeed academically
Application Location: https://alumni.wwu.edu/wwu-alumni-scholarship