Financial Aid Services Center

Other Outside Resources

If you receive funding from other agencies, it is your responsibility to report the funding in writing to the Financial Aid department even if you receive the funding directly. Your financial aid may be adjusted as required by federal and state regulations to prevent an over-award situation. Estimated Financial Assistance (EFA) includes funding from the following sources: Teaching Assistantships, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, U.S. Department of Defense or any branch of the military, Department of Employment Security (TAA), Work Source, Department of Labor and Industries (L & I), Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), or any other agency.